For a better understanding our policy, please read the content of this page carefully. Should you have any question or concern, please feel free to contact us, or email to
1. All delivery fee must be prepaid, and is nonrefundable at any circumstances. Delivery freight rate is based on delivery to curbside or roadside whichever applicable. Delivery is based on one-time one-delivery charge. Exchange, extra cabinets required after final confirm, or customer changed mind issues, pick-up or delivery fee will apply.
2. Exchange is available upon authorized RMA number. All exchange/returned package must attached with written consent, and all items must be in the original unopened package/box with right code number for identify. Packing box must be clean and in a resalable condition. Otherwise, return will be declined.
3. All freight for return or exchange must be prepaid, COD-freight package will be refused without exception.
4. All return will be applied with 15% restocking fee for local customer, and 20% restocking fee will be applied for out-of-state customers, no exception.
5. California customers must have valid resale permit, or must pay 7.75% Tax for your ordered value.
6. Price may change without prior notice.
7. O'Neil Trading Company reserves the right to choose payment method.
8. All product must be prepaid before delivery or pick up. Checks or money order may apply for clearance period.
9. We will stand behind our product. And we will be responsible for all manufacture defect. Please report any damage or defect upon 5 days of your receipt.
10.All fees or charge must be prepaid before pick-up or shipping. If customer cancelled order after confirmation, a 15% handling fee will apply for the complete order.
11. Any installation fee is not refundable or deductible after installation labour has accomplished. Installation is limited to cabinet and/or granite installation only, not including plumbing, gas, electronic adjustment. A satisfactory agreement will be signed by the purchaser upon each job done. Authorized inspector or purchaser him/herself must be at site to inspect and sign the agreement. If there is no appearance of authorizer, it assumes the job is satisfied, and no claim or complaint should be submitted afterwards.
12. Customer has the responsibility to report all the possible hazard or difficulties may occur during installing kitchen. Extra charge may apply for unreported have-to-solve problems.
13. We will refund you the money if there is less than 80% of the designed cabinets in stock. Reasonable revision from the original design may apply according to our stock situation. Featured cabinets are supplied when inventory continues. O'Neil Trading Company reserve he right to refuse accepting orders from customers do not cooperate.
14. All our demo or installation job will be referred to our associate workers and/or contractors, and O'Neil Trading Company will cooperate with customers and installers to complete the job. All jobs are guaranteed to finished on standard workmanship.
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY for general products purchased after September 9th, 2007, O'Neil Trading Co. Inc. (warrantor) warrants to the original consumer purchaser only that all products will be free from defect in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
LIMITED THREE-YEAR WARRANTY For O'Neil series (O'Neil custom-grade cabinets), O'Neil Trading Co. Inc. (warrantor) warrants to the original consumer purchaser only that all products manufactured or supplied by warrantor will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service(Proof of Purchase is required.) O'Neil Cabinets, at our option, may elect to repair or replace any Oneil product by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover the natural aging or darkening of wood color, the inherent growth characteristics of, or variation in wood. Some replacement parts are subject to availability, and may differ from those originally supplied. This warranty does not apply to products or parts purchased without a finish.This warranty is not transferable. In the event of a warranted product defect, please call or write O'Neil Cabinets with a description of the defect. It is warrantor's option to provide repair parts or replace with a functionally equivalent product. Proof of purchase and the return of product may be required for replacements. Such repair parts or replacement shall be at warrantor's expense, but you shall bear all other expenses, including, but not limited to, cost of removal, transportation, re- installation, communication and any special service requested by you, such as, overtime labor, etc. Repaired or replaced items carry only the unexpired portion of the original warranty.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE SHORTER OF THE PERIOD PROVIDED BY LAW OR THE PERIOD OF THIS WARRANTY, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL O'Neil Trading Co, INC. BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT. THE EXPRESS WARRANTY ABOVE CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE WARRANTY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is effective on products sold after January, 2007
O'Neil Trading Co. Inc. shall not be liable for either its failure to perform or its delays in performance hereunder arising out of or resulting from causes beyond its control, including but not limited to, acts of God, acts of Representatives, acts of Government, wars, fires, floods, epidemics, quarantine, strike, freight embargoes, weather or default by suppliers due to any such causes.